Now You Can Swim Faster, Longer, and Safer!
Becoming a better swimmer is easy if you know how.
Learn all the techniques and drills you need to swim faster and longer with minimal effort.
You will also discover important skills for saving yourself and others in water disaster situations.
Get your hands on this one of a kind swim training manual, because it will teach you efficient swimming and water rescue!
Get it now.
Includes 6 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Swim Workouts and Water Rescue Skills today and you will also receive:
- A 10-week swim workouts training schedule. Flexible to use as daily swim workouts or however you want.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don't perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- Recognizing dangerous marine life and what to do if attacked.
- Making improvised rope out of plants and animals.
- How to tie all the knots mentioned in this manual. Also very useful in everyday life.
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
Part 1: Efficient Swimming
Swimming lessons to swim faster and longer, including while swimming underwater.
- The most efficient way to tread water. A MUST LEARN water survival skill!
- Swim faster using the same training drills that professional swimmers use.
- A step-by-step guide for learning the Combat Survival Stroke, as used by the US Navy Seals.
- The proper way to do the Survival Backstroke so you conserve energy and keep as much heat as possible.
- How to safely train yourself to swim long distance underwater - for 50+ meters!
- Fun swim workouts for beginners and advanced swimmers alike.
- Freestyle swimming drills to perfect your speed swimming technique.
- Pool and open water swim workouts.
Part 2: Water Rescue
Essential water rescue skills of others in pools and open water.
- What to do when you see someone in trouble in the water.
- What to teach children so they can help save others while staying safe on dry land.
- How to scan and access any water-based situation the way professional lifeguards do.
- Learn to spot different types of casualties and make the best plan for rescue.
- The safest ways to rescue drowning victims. Includes how to protect yourself against them if they drag you down.
- White water rescue training so you can save others while minimizing risk.
Part 3: Learn to Swim
For those starting to swim, this section will teach you the fundamental strokes and swimming training you need.
- Tips for conquering the fear of water
- How to doggy paddle
- How to do survival backstroke
- How to do freestyle
- How to do sidestroke
- Breaststroke swimming drills
- Dry-land and water-based drills
- Safe swim training practices
- Progressive swimming lessons
If you love having fun in the water you need this book, because it will teach you how to swim faster, longer, and safer!
Get it now.