Teach Yourself Jeet Kune Do!
Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do is more than a bunch of martial arts techniques.
It is a usable Jeet Kune Do training manual covering all aspects of Bruce Lee's fighting method.
Unlike other martial arts, Bruce Lee developed Jeet Kune Do to be a practical form of self defense. Use these techniques and strategies to beat your opponent as quickly as possible.
Teach yourself one of the most street-effective martial arts ever invented, because this is Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do!
Get it now.
Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do Includes
- Offensive and defensive Jeet Kune Do techniques
- Learn a martial art made for street fighting
- Train in the way of the intercepting fist
- Learn Jeet Kune Do foundations and fighting strategy
- Increase personal fitness
- Become lightning fast
- Increase power in all your strikes
- Easy to follow descriptions with clear pictures
- Progressive lessons so you can learn at your own pace
- Develop the ability to instinctively escape/react to any situation
...and much more
Train in the Way of the Intercepting Fist
- The fundamental lead straight punch and all the important lessons that go with it
- How to deliver punches your opponent will never see coming
- Simple explanations of the principles of economy of motion
- Details the 5 ways of attack and how to apply them in your fighting strategy
- Learn about the centerline and how to use it to your advantage
- The On-Guard Position
- Development of power and speed
- The fastest strike you can do and how to make it (and all other strikes) as fast as possible
- The most powerful strike you can do and how to make it (and all other strikes) as powerful as possible
- Jeet Kune Do footwork including the shuffle, quick movements, circling, bursting, etc.
- A modified Wing Chun Kung Fu-Jeet Kune Do version of Chi Sao
Offensive and Defensive Jeet Kune Do Techniques
- Evasive movements
- Jeet Kune Do kickboxing skills including punches, kicks, and combinations
- Sliding Leverage
- Knees and Elbows
Learn Jeet Kune Do Fighting Strategy
- Discover the use distance in fighting. Includes simple explanations of fighting measure, closing in, the four ranges, etc.
- Understand the use of broken rhythm, cadence, and other timing concepts. These will give an otherwise slower person the upper-hand.
- Learn how to create openings in your opponent's guard using feints, false attacks, and more.
- Breaks down the 5 ways of attack for complete understanding and use in fighting strategy.
A Perfect Accompaniment to "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do"
The Tao of Jeet Kune Do is Bruce Lee's own book on his fighting art. It has techniques, strategy, and philosophy, but it is not a Jeet Kune Do training manual. Unlike other Jeet Kune Do books, this one fills that gap.
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do today and you will also receive:
- A never-ending Jeet Kune Do training schedule.
- The 16 principles of self-defense. Fundamental lessons to protect yourself from violent attacks.
- A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- Special Report: How to run up walls.
Teach yourself how to fight like the legend himself, because this training manual covers all aspects of Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do!
Get it now.