Emergency Roping and Bouldering: Survival Roping, Rock-Climbing, and Knot Tying
These Climbing Skills Will Save Your Life!
This is not your usual rock-climbing book.
Inside you will discover climbing self-rescue and bouldering techniques for survival.
It is a 3-part manual:
- Knots. Discover how to tie 10 of the most useful knots there are.
- Emergency Roping. Learn how to use a rope to climb and rappel without any special equipment.
- Bouldering. Bouldering is climbing without the use of ropes or harnesses. It is an important skill and also a fun way to get a full-body workout.
These are the roping skills you need to survive, because you never know when things might go wrong in the great outdoors!
Get it now.
Includes 5 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Emergency Roping and Bouldering today and you will also receive:
- A 5-week Emergency Roping and Bouldering training schedule.
- How to protect yourself from environmental dangers. Don't perish from cold and heat illnesses!
- A basic first aid guide so you can save lives in critical situations.
- The Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine.
Survival Roping and Knot Tying Skills
- Learn to tie a variety of the most practical every-day and climbing knots.
- Get yourself out of sticky rock-climbing situations by descending and ascending using nothing but a rope.
- Create improvised harnesses out of rope.
- Make improvised rope when in a wilderness survival situation.
- Save yourself in a "man-overboard" or a similar situation with the self-rescue bowline.
- Discover the best way to cross a river safely using nothing but a rope.
Discover the Climbing Skills You Need to Escape Danger
- No prior rock-climbing experience needed.
- Essential bouldering tips and techniques.
- How to conserve your energy while rock climbing.
- The various types of climbing holds and which grip to use when climbing them.
- Foot techniques to help you scale any wall. Includes smearing, back-stepping, hooking, mantles, and more!
- The types of rock faces you will encounter and the best ways to climb them.
- Crack climbing skills such as jams and shuffling.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to rock climb whether bouldering outdoors or in.
... and much more!
Climbing for Kids, Adults, Male, and Female
- A basic climbing workout is a fun and challenging way to keep fit.
- See the world around you in a new light.
- Increase your imagination.
- Overcome fear.
- Build confidence.
Teach yourself emergency roping and bouldering skills, because this knowledge will save your life!
Get it now.
Like this product?
Spread the word about it and earn 50.00% of the purchase price on sales you refer.
Join our affiliate program