How To Do Chi Sao: Wing Chun Sticky Hands
Teach Yourself Chi Sao!
Discover how to train yourself in the ultimate Wing Chun training technique adapted for the street.
Do you know how Bruce Lee, Ip Man, and other Wing Chun masters seem to know when and where their opponents will strike?
It's not something you are born with. YOU can develop it through the practice of Wing Chun Chi Sao.
Drastically increase your fighting reflexes, because "How to do Chi Sao" will teach you how!
Get it now.
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of How to do Chi Sao today and you will also receive:
- A never-ending Chi Sao training schedule
- A complete PDF copy of Sam Fury's book "Ground Fighting Techniques to Destroy Your Enemy"
- How to do the Survival Fitness Plan Super Burpee. A warm-up, stretch, and conditioning workout all in one exercise.
- A 15-minute yoga stretch routine for increased flexibility, strength, and balance.
Inside How to Do Chi Sao
- Over 25 detailed Chi Sao drills
- Step by step instructions and easy to follow illustrations
- Learn the fundamentals such as the centerline principle, stance, and correct hand positions
- Classic Wing Chun Chi Sao hand techniques such as Luk Sao, Dan Chi Sao, and Lap Sao
... and much more!
Learn Chi Sao So You Can...
- Attack and defend from the 4 different hand positions
- Incorporate kicks, knees, and elbows into the Chi Sao drills
- Move freely during the Chi Sao drills
- Increase your skills all the way to Chi Gerk (Wing Chun Sticky Hands for the legs)
Easy Learning of Wing Chun Sticky Hands
- From basic Chi Sao Wing Chun hand techniques all the way up to free-flowing Chi Sao
- Covers all the fundamentals (and more) so you can continue to advance at your own pace
- A Chi Sao book that is adaptable to real fighting scenarios.
Now you can develop super fast reflexes the same way Bruce Lee did, because How to do Chi Sao has all the exercises you need!
Get it now.
Like this product?
Spread the word about it and earn 50.00% of the purchase price on sales you refer.
Join our affiliate program