Our whole planet is one tiny part of a complex, chaotic, and ever-changing universe...
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s easy to forget that everything we do is not even a blip on the universal scale. When we step back and think about it, the entire globe is only one planet in one galaxy out of billions.
The entire universe is out there, much of it unknown and unexplored. But astronomers and other scientists have devoted themselves to finding out what lies beyond Earth. Their discoveries and insights are compiled in this concise book.
Astronomy Made Simple is an enjoyable and informative read for anyone of any age who’s curious about the nature of the universe.
You’ll learn more with every page you turn, because Astronomy Made Simple contains a plethora of fun facts and cutting-edge research.
Get it now.
In Astronomy Made Simple , you’ll learn about:
- How our solar system formed over billions of years from a dense cloud of interstellar gases and dust
- Why the third planet from the sun developed intelligent life, and if such a thing could happen anywhere else
- The gas giant Jupiter, its 63 moons, and why it has that Great Red Spot
- The red planet Mars, where the possibility of life exists due to water beneath the surface
- The Milky Way and its dozens of stars, moons, asteroids, meteoroids, and comets
- Why the other planets in our solar system were named after mythological beings (and Earth wasn’t)
- How the Big Bang created life and still affects us now through the universe constantly expanding
- The fundamental force of gravity causing the orbit of planets around the sun
- The tidal energy created by the moon and sun, and how it can be used as an energy source
- A black hole powerful enough to consume the entire universe (and why we don’t have to worry about it)
- The research into dark matter, a mysterious substance that may or may not exist
- What a shooting star is, and what it means if one lands on Earth
- White dwarfs, brown dwarfs, and planetary nebulae
- The other galaxies that have been discovered and the various shapes they take
- What the universe may look like in a trillion years
- How NASA, astronauts, and robots are already exploring other planets
And much more!
Astronomy Made Simple is packed with facts and loaded with knowledge. Whether you’re already into science or simply curious about the universe, you’ll learn something new and you won’t want to put the book down. It’s the next best thing to actually going into space!
Learn all the latest developments about life, the planet, and the universe. Scroll up and one-click Astronomy Made Simple now!